Jobs & Training
KAHLA/Thüringen Porzellan GmbH is one of the most modern porcelain manufacturers in Europe. Under the motto "Design with added value", KAHLA develops innovative porcelain concepts for the people of today with the main focus on a sustainable production at its site in KAHLA, Thuringia. The family-owned enterprise has 300 employees, who together work on the successful implementation of the vision of the company. Over 100 international design awards attest to the successful business strategy.
Senior International Sales Manager
We are currently expanding our international B2B and retail markets and are looking for a Senior International Sales Manager to join our team as soon as possible (the place of work is in Kahla, Germany).
As a link between the sales management and our customers, you will be independently responsible for all field sales force operations, in particular for:
- Building, expanding and maintaining long-term and strategic customer relationships
- Generating new customers via existing and new networks
- Developing new strategies for sales and for targeting customers
- Creating customer quotations
- Collaborating with our internal sales department
Your professional and personal qualifications include:
- A very high product and brand affinity
- Several years of sales expertise and a strong retail and B2B business network
in the field of porcelain/glass/ceramics and related industries
- A high level of creativity for opening up new markets
- Very good written and spoken English
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- A high willingness to travel (internationally)
- Quick comprehension, great personal initiative and creativity
We offer a competitive salary, a high degree of independence and individual responsibility with a lot of flexibility for making decisions, and the experience of actively shaping a company with a high brand awareness and of positioning it for the future.
We are looking forward to your online application at:
Do you have any further questions?
Please contact our HR Manager Mr. Daniel Harant
by calling +49(0)36424/ 79160
**Severely disabled candidates are given preference if they have the same qualifications.